For first-time skiers or those seeking a refresher, Niseko Village Snow School offers ski and snowboard lessons for both adults and kids in private and group lessons respectively. Discover a safe and exciting learning experience with our internationally certified multilingual instructors.
Analyze your skiing and snowboarding level and understand Snow School policies in the Snow School Guide.
• The school highly recommend to pre-book your lessons and especially during the school's peak season from 15 December 2020 to 4 January 2021 and 7 February 2021 to 22 February 2021.
• Night skiing/snowboarding is available from 19 December 2020 to 7 March 2021.
• All private lessons are available from 1 December 2019 - 30 March 2020 subjecting to weather and snow conditions.
• All winter activities must be booked 7 days prior and full payment to be made 3 days prior before lessons commence. For any reservations or enquiries, please contact Niseko Village Activities Reservation at +81 (0) 136 44 2281 between 8:00am to 4:30pm (Japan local time).
• Please be punctual for all lessons as latecomers will not have the option to extend, reschedule or get a refund.
For more information, please refer to our Snow Sport Recreation Guide.
Register here today!
PREMIUM PRIVATE LESSON (Ski: For ages 6 and above / Snowboard: For ages 7 and above)
Master the winter activities you have always dreamed of with your personal ski instructor. The Premium Full Day lesson allows ultimate flexibility on learning at your own pace.
PRIVATE LESSON (Ski: For ages 6 and above / Snowboard: For ages 7 and above)
Perfect for progressing at your own pace and improving skills.
FAMILY PRIVATE LESSON (Ski: For ages 3 and above / Snowboard: For ages 7 and above)
Take delight in a ski or snowboard lesson tailored to your skill levels and preferences with your loved ones.
MINI KIDS PRIVATE LESSON (For kids age 3- 6 years old)
- Kindly be prepared with your personal winter clothing and equipment before lessons. The fittings at the rental counter will take a considerable time hence it is highly recommended to arrange fitting 1 day prior to your lesson.
Rental counters are located inside Niseko Gondola Station, The Green Leaf Niseko Village Base Camp and Hinode Hills Niseko Village Ski Valet with the following operating hours:
- Niseko Gondola Station (near Hilton Niseko Village): 8:00am - 8:00pm
- The Green Leaf Niseko Village: 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Hinode Hills Niseko Village: 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Please arrive at Niseko Village Snow School (NVSS) counter with activity booking confirmation email, 15 minutes prior to the start of your booked activity session.
- Please note that the confirmation email will only be sent to you once we confirm the availability of your activity session.