This is perfect for intermediate to advance level skiers and snowboarders seeking to explore Niseko's total mountain experience. Improve your all mountain skills around Niseko United with an experienced guide on the best runs of the day.
Find out your skiing and snowboarding level plus Snow School policies in the Snow School Guide.
* We strongly recommend for you to pre-book your lessons, especially during the peak season. Peak period begins from 17th December 2022 to 19th March 2023.
* All winter activities must be confirmed at least 7 days prior to your requested dates. If you need any assistance, kindly call Niseko Village Activities Reservation at +81 (0) 136 44 2281, between 8:00am to 4:30pm. (Local time in Japan) or email at email@example.com
Register here today!
- Please prepare your own snow clothing and equipment prior to the start of your lesson. Fitting at the rental counter will take a considerable amount of time. We highly recommend for you to arrange fitting the day prior to your lesson
Rental counters are located inside the Niseko Gondola Station and The Green Leaf Niseko Village, with the following operating hours:
- Niseko Gondola Station (near Hilton Niseko Village): 8:00am - 8:00pm
- The Green Leaf Niseko Village: 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Both rental counters will close at 5pm during non night skiing period.
- Please arrive at the Niseko Village Snow School (NVSS) counter with your confirmation email of the activity booking, 15 minutes prior to the start of your booked activity session.
- Please note that the confirmation email will only be sent to you once we confirm the availability of your activity session.